Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with casino and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Valkenburg aan de Geul, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Valkenburg Cable Car, Valkenburg Castle, and Wilhemina Toren. Fluwelengrot and Theodoor Dorrenplein are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a meeting room, and free newspapers.
All 54 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include down comforters, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Riche has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie Next Door - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Next Door Bar - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Riche
- Hotel Riche Valkenburg aan de Geul
- Riche Valkenburg aan de Geul
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert