Find a Bed and Breakfast in Le Gosier from CA $87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec. 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Le Gosier
Hotel Fleur d'Epée
Reviewed on Apr. 20, 2020
Karibea Beach Hotel
Reviewed on Mar. 16, 2020
La Creole Beach Hôtel & Spa
Reviewed on Feb. 14, 2020
B&Bs and More in Le Gosier
If you're looking for something a little different than your standard hotel experience, a bed and breakfast could be the perfect alternative for your getaway. You'll find 236 lodging options and 3 B&Bs for your stay in Le Gosier. If you're hoping to spend some time walking along the water in Le Gosier, Plage de la Datcha is worth a visit.
Weather in Le Gosier
Weather can be a big factor while planning your getaway, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Le Gosier:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.46 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 85° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 71° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 69° F at night
Things to See and Do in Le Gosier
Spend some time exploring Plage de la Datcha and Island of Gosier if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Fort fleur d'épée and Aquarium of Guadeloupe on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Le Gosier is also known for its:
- Casino gaming
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Le Gosier?
Fly into Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.), which is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.