Overview of Cherry Lane Motor Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Second floor)
Standard Room (Second floor)
Standard Double Room (Second floor)
About this area
Located in Ronks, Cherry Lane Motor Inn is in a rural location. American Music Theatre Lancaster and Sight and Sound Theatre are cultural highlights and Dutch Wonderland is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Clipper Magazine Stadium, or consider a night out at Rainbow Dinner Theater. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Bird in Hand Farmers Market - 2 min drive
- Rockvale Outlets - 3 min drive
- American Music Theatre Lancaster - 3 min drive
- Amish Farm and House - 4 min drive
- The Amish Village - 4 min drive
- Lancaster Station - 14 min drive
- Lancaster, PA (LNS) - 24 min drive
- Millers Smorgasbord Buffett - 10 min walk
- Route 30 Diner - 2 min drive
- Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord - 2 min drive
- Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe - 2 min drive
- Waffle House - 3 min drive
About this property
Cherry Lane Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Clean and friendly. However there was a high step into the bathroom, and my husband has vision problems and we had to keep the light on so he wouldn't trip when entering the Bathroom. There were also no grab bars in the shower. Definitely not ADA.