- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Princess Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, City View
Comfort Studio, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Private Bathroom, City View
Classic Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Private Bathroom, Courtyard View
Triple Room, Private Bathroom (Kitchenette)
Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom (Kitchenette)
City Apartment, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Private Bathroom, City View
Classic Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, City View
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Princess Apartments is in a walkable area with great shopping. Oskar Schindler Factory and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Main Market Square and Wawel Castle. Aquarium and Natural History Museum and Park Wodny are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Krakow Barbican - 4 min walk
- Florian's Gate - 6 min walk
- Galeria Krakowska - 6 min walk
- Little Market Square - 10 min walk
- St. Mary's Basilica - 10 min walk
- Krakow Glowny Station - 6 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 23 min drive
- Lunch TUbar - 1 min walk
- La stazione - 1 min walk
- Loża cafe - 2 min walk
- Miyako Sushi - 2 min walk
- Pub Korba - 2 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - midnight. <br />
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 55 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PLN 70.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 90 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PLN 90
- Pet fee: PLN 55 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
Opposite Central Station Krakow
The apartments are hostel apartments not hotel, therefore very basic. The reception staff tried her best to help with issues. Location wise directly opposite the main train station Krakow.