- Muza Hotel
- 17 min walk
- Steel Arena
- 3 min drive
- Kosice (KSC-Barca)
- 5 min drive
- Lower Gate Underground Museum
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the business district, KOŠICE HOTEL is in an area with good airport proximity. East Slovak Museum and Miklus Prison Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Elisabeth Cathedral and Hlavna Ulica. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Steel Arena or Lokomotiva Stadium.
- Muza Hotel - 17 min walk
- Steel Arena - 3 min drive
- Hlavna Ulica - 5 min drive
- Lower Gate Underground Museum - 6 min drive
- St Michael's Chapel - 8 min drive
- Kosice Station - 12 min drive
- Kosice (KSC-Barca) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Kosice – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 100 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- KOŠICE HOTEL
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely hotel, new and clean.
Lovely hotel, very new, very clean. Staff very friendly especially Tomas who couldn't help enough at breakfast.