- Klong Prao Beach
- 1 min walk
- Ko Chang Medical Clinic International
- 5 min drive
- Klong Plu Waterfall
- 6 min drive
- Trat (TDX)
- 74 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Ko Chang, Klong Prao Resort is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Klong Prao Beach and White Sand Beach.
- Klong Prao Beach - 1 min walk
- Pearl Beach - 5 min drive
- Ko Chang Medical Clinic International - 5 min drive
- Klong Plu Waterfall - 6 min drive
- Kai Be Beach - 8 min drive
- Trat (TDX) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fueng-Fa Restaurant – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Rim-Had Restaurant – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Klong Prao Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 800.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: THB 1000.00 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 750 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 225 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Klong Prao Resort Ko Chang
- Klong Prao
- Klong Prao Hotel Koh Chang
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very pleasant stay
Travelled with husband, 17 yr old son and 12 yr old daughter. First time to Thailand. The resort was small, which meant it didn’t take long to get to and from anywhere like restaurants, beach or pool. We loved the food served by the pool and in the restaurant and although more expensive than local restaurants, we ate here most nights fore pure convenience. By English standards it was still cheap and very tasty. At this time of year the resort was so quiet. It was steaming hot and the sea water was also. There were also jelly fish in the sea but we didn’t mind as the pool was perfect. I would give this resort 5 stars except that the check in and out was not very efficient t and we were charged for a pool bill which we know we paid but didn’t have proof. Keep receipts (but you will have to ask for one!).