- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
- Beyazit Square
- 12 min walk
- Suleymaniye Mosque
- 14 min walk
- Grand Bazaar
- 16 min walk
- Istanbul (IST)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Istanbul City Center neighbourhood, Black Bird Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sultanahmet Square and Blue Mosque. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Vodafone Arena or Sinan Erdem Dome.
- Beyazit Square - 12 min walk
- Suleymaniye Mosque - 14 min walk
- Grand Bazaar - 16 min walk
- Spice Bazaar - 2 min drive
- Eminonu Square - 2 min drive
- Aksaray Tram Station - 6 min walk
- Istanbul Yenikapi Station - 11 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Black Bird Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TRY 70 for adults and TRY 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: TRY 400 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.