- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Kluane Park Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Kluane Park Inn is located in Haines Junction. Local points of interest include St. Elias Convention Centre, Da Ku Cultural Center, and Pine Lake.
- St. Elias Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Da Ku Cultural Center - 19 min walk
- Pine Lake - 5 min drive
- Whitehorse, YT (YXY-Whitehorse Intl.) - 133 min drive
About this property
Kluane Park Inn
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10.00 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 2.25 and CAD 26.75 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kluane Park Inn Haines Junction
- Kluane Park Haines Junction
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
The building does not look like much which is typical from what I saw around but it was clean and comfortable. Not fancy but by far better than staying in a tent. I wouls stay here again.