Overview of GreenTree Inn Flagstaff
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Double Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Near a train station, GreenTree Inn Flagstaff is in an area with good shopping. Riordon Mansion and Heritage Square are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Oak Creek Canyon and Thorpe Park. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as sledging and snowshoeing.
- Flagstaff Extreme - 18 min walk
- Walkup Skydome - 4 min drive
- Northern Arizona University - 5 min drive
- Coconino Community College - 7 min drive
- Flagstaff City Hall - 8 min drive
- Flagstaff Station - 10 min drive
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 6 min drive
- Subway - 2 min walk
- IHOP - 2 min walk
- Cafe Rio Mexican Grill - 3 min walk
- Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers - 3 min walk
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 5 min walk
About this property
GreenTree Inn Flagstaff
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD5 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.