- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Camp Milo moje
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Mobile Home (6+2)
Deluxe Mobile Home (4+2)
Deluxe Mobile Home (4)
Deluxe Mobile Home (Adria 108)
Deluxe Mobile Home (Adria 106)
Deluxe Mobile Home (Adria 104)
Deluxe Mobile Home (Adria 102)
Premium Apartment (1)
Premium Apartment (2)
About this area
Camp Milo moje is located in Gradac. Sucuraj Lighthouse and Franciscan Monastery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Makarska Beach and Tucepi Beach.
- Podgora Beach - 20 min drive
- Tucepi Beach - 24 min drive
- Makarska Ferry Port - 30 min drive
- Makarska Promenade - 33 min drive
- Makarska Beach - 33 min drive
- Ploce Station - 31 min drive
- Split (SPU) - 102 min drive
About this property
Camp Milo moje
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.67 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.34 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.