- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of WoodSpring Suites Fargo
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchen
Standard Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchen
About this area
Located in Fargo, WoodSpring Suites Fargo is near the airport and near a train station. Fargo Air Museum and Plains Art Museum are cultural highlights and Red River Zoo is one of the area's attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fargodome or Scheels Arena.
- West Acres Mall - 6 min drive
- North Dakota State University - 6 min drive
- Fargo Air Museum - 6 min drive
- Newman Outdoor Field - 7 min drive
- Fargodome - 10 min drive
- Fargo Station - 8 min drive
- Fargo, ND (FAR-Hector Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Herd and Horns - 5 min drive
- Jimmy John's - 5 min drive
- Spicy Pie - 5 min drive
- Santa Lucia - 5 min drive
- Paradiso Mexican Restaurant - 5 min drive
About this property
WoodSpring Suites Fargo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 200 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities