- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Espanola Regional Recreation Complex Arena
- 9 min walk
- Espanola Golf and Country Club
- 3 min drive
- Whitefish Falls
- 19 min drive
- Manitowaning, ON (YEM-Manitoulin East Municipal)
- 62 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Espanola, Pinewood Motor Inn is near the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Massey Area Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Whitefish Falls and Lake Huron.
- Espanola Regional Recreation Complex Arena - 9 min walk
- Espanola Golf and Country Club - 3 min drive
- Whitefish Falls - 19 min drive
- Massey Area Museum - 24 min drive
- Chutes Provincial Park - 26 min drive
- Sudbury, ON (YSB-Greater Sudbury) - 72 min drive
About this property
Pinewood Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11:30 PM. <br />
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pinewood Motor Inn Espanola
- Pinewood Motor Inn
- Pinewood Motor Espanola
- Pinewood Motor
- Pinewood Motor Inn Espanola, Ontario
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very expensive restaurant but very poor quality. I think the drinks are watered down. No way I could have three shots of gin and feel nothing.