Overview of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is located in Enterprise. Travellers looking for local activities can try Tartan Pines Golf Club and Silver Wings Golf Course, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Army Aviation Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Dixie Boys Baseball Park or Eagle Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Boll Weevil Monument - 2 min drive
- Enterprise State Junior College - 3 min drive
- Dixie Boys Baseball Park - 5 min drive
- Tartan Pines Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Daleville City Hall - 12 min drive
- Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional) - 42 min drive
- Jin Jin's - 7 min walk
- McDonald's - 9 min walk
- Dairy Queen - 11 min walk
- Cutt's - 20 min walk
About this property
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The non smoking rooms smell like long time smokers died in there and every room was disgusting and had body fluid stains and whatever else all over the hotel room never staying there again and would advise anyone else to do the same