Overview of Isrotel Agamim
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Family Room, Pool View
Family Room (Water Front PV)
Standard Room (Water Front PV)
Standard Room (Water Front No Deck PV)
Superior Family Room, Pool View
Superior Room, Pool View
About this area
Isrotel Agamim is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Dolphin Reef is a popular area attraction and if an activity is on the agenda, Coral Beach Nature Reserve and Port of Aqaba are worth checking out. Travelling with kids? Consider Spiral Park and Botanical Garden Of Eilat.
- Ice Mall - 4 min walk
- Eilat Marina - 11 min walk
- Green Beach - 14 min walk
- Ice Space - 15 min walk
- Eilat Museum and Art Gallery - 17 min walk
- Eilat (ETM-Ramon Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Breeza – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Makiato Bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Isrotel Agamim Hotel Eilat
- Isrotel Agamim Hotel
- Isrotel Agamim Eilat
- Isrotel Agamim
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Three Agamim Days with Good friends
Our stay was one we truly enjoyed as the hotel is quite beautiful and offers superb breakfasts and beautiful grounds and pools. We were there during the holiday vacation and the hotels was packed with families, many with several young children. Considering the large groups of vacationers on the premise, the welcome staff was amazing. They were pleasant and one especially (named Gem) was able to help us with specific needs (restaurant reservations) and was always charming and patient, in spite of the crush of people on the premises.