- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Club Room, Non Smoking (High Floor)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Room, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Club Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (Ambassador, Club Lounge Access)
Premier Room, Non Smoking (High Floor)
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
Junior Suite, Balcony
Royal Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking, View
About this area
Located in Dubai, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre is in the city centre and near the airport. Dubai Opera and Dubai Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Dubai Cruise Terminal and La Mer. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania are not to be missed. Kayaking, snorkelling and waterskiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Dubai World Trade Centre - 4 min drive
- Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre - 6 min drive
- Dubai Mall - 8 min drive
- Burj Khalifa - 9 min drive
- City Walk - 9 min drive
- Financial Centre Station - 6 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Cafe Belge — 1 min walk
- Le Cirque — 1 min walk
About this property
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 162 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is very clean and comfortable. I like the bed and the big size bathroom. I also like the quietness of the room regardless of the events going downstairs