Overview of Marina View Hotel Apartments
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Dubai, Marina View Hotel Apartments is in the business district and near the beach. Dubai Marina Mall and The Walk are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Travelling with kids? Make time for Aquaventure, or head to an event or a match at Dubai Sports City. Scuba diving, waterskiing and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving nearby.
- Dubai Marina Mall - 10 min walk
- The Walk - 13 min walk
- Jumeirah Beach - 4 min drive
- Ibn Battuta Mall - 9 min drive
- Aquaventure - 17 min drive
- Damac Station - 7 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Mosaic — 1 min walk
About this property
Marina View Hotel Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AED 50 for adults and AED 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Staff is too pressuring. Not very nice with traveler who are tired.