Overview of Quality Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Quality Inn is located in Auburn Hills. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by DTE Energy Music Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and Somerset Collection. SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium and Waterford Oaks Waterpark are also worth visiting.
- Oakland University - 5 min drive
- Chrysler LLC Headquarters - 6 min drive
- Meadow Brook Hall - 6 min drive
- The Crofoot - 6 min drive
- Meadow Brook Amphitheatre - 7 min drive
- Pontiac Transportation Center - 7 min drive
- Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Mr. Pita - 11 min walk
- Alfoccino's - 16 min walk
- Burger King - 17 min walk
- Spargo's Coney Grill - 18 min walk
- Taste of Thailand - 18 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We chose this in Auburn Hills Michigan hotel because we stayed here four times last year. This doesn’t include the multiple weeks that my husband stayed here for work. Boy what a difference a year can make! Upon entering the building there was “visitor” hanging out at the reception desk. We checked in, left to get dinner and when we came back he was still in the same place. We stayed in a King room with one bed and four THROW pillows! Not bed pillows, THROW PILLOWS! My husband requested more pillows from the reception desk and returned to the room with two more THROW PILLOWS! The exhaust fan squealed like a mouse caught in a trap, the shower head sprayed against the inside shower wall and would not adjust. I just gave up and took a bath. :( The heater sounded like a rocket ship that was going to take flight everytime it kicked on! Needless to say; here I lay at 2AM am, exhausted, trying to sleep on a square throw pillow and everytime I doze off the heater kicks on! So disappointing, an impromptu pre anniversary road trip for some amazing Italian food and a little snuggle time turned into such a loud sleepless night. At least the Italian food didn’t disappoint!