- Liked: Cleanliness
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao
- 3 min drive
- Abreeza Mall
- 5 min drive
- Davao Crocodile Park
- 6 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Davao, Orange Grove Hotel is near the airport. Davao Crocodile Park and Davao Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ramon Magsaysay Park and People's Park. Crocodile Farm and Monfort Bat Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao - 3 min drive
- Abreeza Mall - 5 min drive
- SM Lanang Premier - 5 min drive
- SMX Convention Center Davao - 5 min drive
- Davao Crocodile Park - 6 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shindig – Open daily.
- Alfons – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Shindig – Open daily.
About this property
Orange Grove Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 400.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Orange Grove Hotel Davao
- Orange Grove Hotel
- Orange Grove Davao
- Orange Grove Hotel Davao/Davao City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good location for the last night before your flight out of Davao. Close to the airport, a nice restaurant downstairs and streetfood around the corner. Old style, colonial, charming hotel for a fair price.