- Tha Phae Gate
- 1 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market
- 8 min walk
- Three Kings Monument
- 10 min walk
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Vieng Mantra is located in Chiang Mai's Old City neighbourhood. Tha Phae Gate and Three Kings Monument are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Chiang Mai Zoo and Chiang Mai Night Safari. Elephant Parade House and Hidden Village are also worth visiting.
- Tha Phae Gate - 1 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 8 min walk
- Three Kings Monument - 10 min walk
- Wat Chedi Luang - 11 min walk
- Wat Chiang Man - 12 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 6 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vieng Mantra Hotel CHIANG MAI
- Vieng Mantra Hotel
- Vieng Mantra CHIANG MAI