- Wat Phra Singh
- 11 min walk
- Three Kings Monument
- 15 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market
- 16 min walk
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Chiang Mai's Old City neighbourhood, Chiang Roi 7 Days Inn is in the city centre. MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Chiang Mai Zoo and Chiang Mai Night Safari. Elephant Parade House and Hidden Village are also worth visiting.
- Wat Phra Singh - 11 min walk
- Three Kings Monument - 15 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 16 min walk
- Wat Chiang Man - 16 min walk
- Wat Chedi Luang - 18 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 9 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Chiang Roi 7 Days Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 100 for adults and THB 100 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chiang Roi 7 Days Inn
- Roi 7 Days Inn
- Chiang Roi 7 Days
- Roi 7 Days
Good location, new hotel. Was a bit dirty
Nice clean hotel, appreciated the multi-port adapters with USB ports in the rooms. Bathroom wasn't that clean and wasn't properly cleaned daily (had lots of bugs in the shower every day). Also there was some rewiring for the air-con for both me and my friend's rooms. Overall comfortable just wish it was cleaner
Pros: Good location, new, comfortable
Cons: cleaner especially shower area Was also a bit difficult to communicate in English with staff
Location: On the edge of the Old City (West side). Close walking distance to more touristy areas