- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ship & Trades
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Chatham, Ship & Trades is on a river. Historic Dockyard Chatham and Cooling Castle Barn are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mote Park. Buckmore Park Karting and Kent Life are also worth visiting.
- Historic Dockyard Chatham - 2 min drive
- Central Theatre - 4 min drive
- Gillingham Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Rochester Cathedral - 6 min drive
- Rochester Castle - 6 min drive
- Gillingham Station - 3 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 60 min drive
- Ship & Trades Fish Bar - 1 min walk
- Boomers - 3 min walk
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
- Zippers Restaurant - 4 min walk
- Creams - 4 min walk
About this property
Ship & Trades
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per stay.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Ship Trades Inn Chatham
- Ship Trades Inn
- Ship Trades Chatham
- Ship Trades
- The Ship And Trades
- The Ship & Trades Hotel Chatham
- Ship & Trades Chatham, Kent, UK
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Had a great weekend stay. Lovely clean comfortable room. Really nice restaurant downstairs with friendly staff.