- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Comfort Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Comfort Care, Double Room, 2 Double beds, 2nd floor
Comfort Care, 1 queen bed, 1st floor
Comfort Care, 1 queen bed with sofabed, 2nd floor
Comfort Care, Double room, 2 double beds, 1st floor
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
In the business district, Comfort Inn is in an area with good shopping. Gahan House and Charlottetown Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit That Fun Place and Rise and Climb Adventure Course.
- Charlottetown Mall - 12 min walk
- University of Prince Edward Island - 2 min drive
- That Fun Place - 4 min drive
- Charlottetown Farmers Market - 5 min drive
- Eastlink Centre - 10 min drive
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 5 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room felt very small and dated, there was hair in our sink, the front desk lady wasn't overly friendly and very to the point, we waited over 20 minutes for there to be eggs available for breakfast buffet