- Blanca Beach
- 29 min drive
- Corales del Rosario National Park
- 52 min drive
- Baru Church
- 57 min drive
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.)
- 80 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Cartagena, Decameron Baru - All inclusive is on the beach. Neo-Gothic Church Ruins and Baru Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Blanca Beach and Corales del Rosario National Park.
- Blanca Beach - 29 min drive
- Corales del Rosario National Park - 52 min drive
- Baru Church - 57 min drive
- Bocagrande Beach - 84 min drive
- Castillo Grande Beach - 86 min drive
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 84 min drive
- Where to eat
- Buffet Portonao – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Pesca del día – Seafood restaurant. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Il Forno – Restaurant. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Asia Asia – Theme restaurant. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Decameron Baru - All inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Decameron Baru All inclusive All-inclusive property Baru Island
- Decameron Baru All inclusive All-inclusive property
- Decameron Baru All inclusive Baru Island
- Decameron Baru All inclusive
- Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort all inclusive
- cameron Baru inclusive Baru
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The servers should be wearing gloves while preparing the food. The room should all have refrigerators, their own ironing board and iron. Food should be served at all times there was a gap in between 5 and 6:30pm. No ice machines and the drinks were not cold enough. The pools are open to late. The bar should be located by the pool not outside of the pool. They should be baristers by the beach asking the guest what they want to drink as well as the pool area.