- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Casa Villa Colonial
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
Located near the beach, Casa Villa Colonial is in Cartagena's Cartagena Walled City neighbourhood. Those looking for an activity can check out Port of Cartagena, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira or Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium.
- Cartagena de Indias Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Clock Tower - 8 min walk
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle - 10 min walk
- University of Cartagena - 12 min walk
- Cartagena Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Casa Villa Colonial
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Excellent, and necessary, rooftop pool
The staff is super friendly, nice and helpful. The common areas are uniquely decorated, quaint and cozy. It was quiet. The roof from the roof is very nice. The AC is great.
Pros: The pool, the staff, location.
Cons: The bathroom is a little outdated feeling, compared with the rest of the villa.
Location: Great location. Close to good restaurants, bars, stores, historical sites, the walled city.