- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Grupotel Aguait Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Balcony, Ocean View
Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View
Single Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in Capdepera, Grupotel Aguait Resort & Spa is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cala Agulla Beach and Cala Millor Beach. Sa Torre Cega and Safari Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Son Moll Beach - 16 min walk
- Cala Ratjada Port - 4 min drive
- Castle of Capdepera - 4 min drive
- Cala Gat Beach - 5 min drive
- Lighthouse Cala Ratjada - 6 min drive
- Manacor Station - 33 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 61 min drive
- Bar Salon — 1 min walk
- Locanda Paraiso da Massimo - 12 min walk
- Malibu - 16 min walk
- Los Hermanos - 17 min walk
- Mosquito Bar - 17 min walk
About this property
Grupotel Aguait Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sensimar Aguait Resort operated Grupotel Adults Cala Ratjada
- Sensimar Aguait Resort operated Grupotel Adults
- Sensimar Aguait operated Grupotel Adults Cala Ratjada
- Sensimar Aguait operated Grupotel Adults
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Nice hotel with sea views
Our experience was largely alright except for some nagging issues with Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi signal in our room was so weak that the connection kept dropping. We mentioned this to the person at the desk who checked us in, he said he will have it looked at. We waited until the next day and had to mention it again to the new person at the reception. It was annoying to explain the issue to 3 different people before we finally swapped the room. Apart from that, the spa area needs some updating, some of the rooms (e.g. the salt room) were not working and the jacuzzi was very weak (water speed). As such most of the people staying at the hotel are of the slightly older age group and I suppose they don't mind these things that much. The buffet breakfast and dinner was decent. So definitely a few things to work on. The location of the hotel itself is lovely though.