Overview of Quest Canberra City Walk
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Executive Studio, 1 King Bed
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Executive Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Canberra, Quest Canberra City Walk is connected to a shopping centre and near a train station. National Museum of Australia and National Gallery of Australia are cultural highlights and National Zoo and Aquarium is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Manuka Oval or Canberra Stadium. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Canberra Centre - 7 min walk
- National Convention Centre - 7 min walk
- Civic Square - 7 min walk
- Canberra Theatre Centre - 7 min walk
- Australian National University - 19 min walk
- Kingston Canberra Station - 6 min drive
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Pialligo Estate - 9 min drive
About this property
Quest Canberra City Walk
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The host will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
room 214B on 23/12/2019
Just checked in, the first room has all the smell of Chicken fried cooking. Swapped the room. Second room was bigger/ larger than the first. Mattress too soft has caused back discomforted. Cleaner has never clean the room, just changed the towels. Bed has not changed the bed sheet. cleaning is below standard. Not even re-place the water bottle in the fridge. Not recommend to stay again.