Overview of Europe Playa Marina
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room, Balcony
Superior Double Room, Balcony, Sea View
Superior Double Room Single Use, Sea View
Junior Suite (lateral sea)
About this area
Located in Calvia, Europe Playa Marina is on the beach. Paseo Maritime and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cala Mayor Beach and Palma Nova Beach. Katmandu Park and Western Water Park are not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with waterskiing, windsurfing and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Cala Mayor Beach - 7 min drive
- Marineland Mallorca - 8 min drive
- Puerto Portals Marina - 8 min drive
- Mallorca Casino - 9 min drive
- Porto Pi Centro Comercial - 11 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca Verge de Lluc Station - 12 min drive
- Son Costa-Son Fortesa Station - 17 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 22 min drive
- Sorrento - 3 min walk
- Illetes - 3 min walk
- Illemar - 3 min walk
- Puro - 5 min walk
- Illetas Playa - 8 min walk
About this property
Europe Playa Marina
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice rooms and views and direct access to sea. Breakfast buffet is good minus the juices and coffee machine. WiFi is almost inexistent less then 1mbps . People staying here are usually part of an arranged tour from Sweden, Germany, Holland,France. Big groups taking up a lot of space. All staff except recept man are friendly.