Top Hotels in Caldas da Rainha
Reviewed on Jun. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 11, 2018
Reviewed on Jun. 30, 2019
Top things to do in Caldas da Rainha
Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar of Portugal
Half-Day Óbidos Tour at Your Pace
Obidos Private Day Tour - Lunch & Licor Tasting
Caldas da Rainha Beach Vacation
Forget the stresses of daily life and let yourself completely relax during your Caldas da Rainha vacation. There's nothing more refreshing than the smell of salty sea air and the soothing melody of waves lapping at the shore. Plan your trip to Caldas da Rainha the easy way by locking in one of our Caldas da Rainha vacation deals. Many people opt to base themselves near Foz do Arelho Beach, a must-see just 7 miles (12 km) from the city center.
Things You Should Know About Caldas da Rainha
- If your idea of a perfect escape is fresh ocean breezes and walks along the shore, check out our Caldas da Rainha beach hotels. You're sure to forget the hassles of daily life at these perfectly located retreats.
- Our villas, like Casa da Foz and Villa Gonçalo, are popular with visitors of all sorts. Consider the facilities and get ready for your stay in Caldas da Rainha!
- Our Caldas da Rainha things to do page is an excellent place to check out activities around here. Of course, you can't beat a little local knowledge. With a population of 27,400 in Caldas da Rainha, we're sure you'll meet a few people who'll point you in the right direction.
- If you're searching for things to do while you're in town, add Foz do Arelho Beach, Obidos Lagoon and Dom Carlos I Park to your travel schedule. Also, be sure to look into our Caldas da Rainha vacation deals to save on your hotels and experiences.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Caldas da Rainha vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Caldas da Rainha?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Caldas da Rainha?
- Full Day Óbidos, Nazaré & Alcobaça Private tour from Lisbon
- Medieval Monasteries Private day-trip from Lisbon
- Óbidos, Alcobaça and Nazaré, Private Tour, Full Day
- Natural Wonders Caves and Batalha Private Tour
- Obidos Private Day Tour - Lunch & Licor tasting
- Private Guided Tour for Wine Lovers