- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Nile)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed (Nile)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Nile)
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds (Nile)
Deluxe Suite (Nile)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Madina)
Deluxe Room, 1 Single Bed (Madina)
Deluxe Suite (Madina)
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds (Madina)
Suite (Imperial )
Junior Suite (Madina Junior Suite)
Junior Suite (Nile Junior Suite)
About this area
Located in Cairo, Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Notable landmarks in the area include Tahrir Square and Cairo Tower, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Egyptian Museum. Travelling with kids? Consider Giza Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Cairo International Stadium.
- Tahrir Square - 10 min walk
- American University of Cairo - 11 min walk
- Egyptian Museum - 16 min walk
- Cairo Tower - 12 min drive
- Cairo Opera House - 13 min drive
- Cairo Rames Station - 24 min drive
- Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Osmanly — 1 min walk
- The Blue — 1 min walk
About this property
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 75 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities