Good location, close to many museums, parks, and sites to see.
Overview of Hotel Augusta
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
Executive Twin Room
Superior Double Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Triple Room
Superior Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Bogotá's La Candelaria neighbourhood, Hotel Augusta is in the city centre. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Monserrate and Park 93. Salitre Magico and Bogota Botanical Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Gold Museum - 5 min walk
- Botero Museum - 7 min walk
- Plaza de Bolivar - 10 min walk
- Torre Colpatria - 19 min walk
- Monserrate - 3 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- San Restaurante – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
- Cafe NAS – Café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 54000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: COP 9000 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I rebooked transportation from airport which never showed up so we had to take an alternative means. Only one glass in the room and it was cracked. We had to ask for 2 more at the restaurant. The maid left our door and the door across the hall open and then left the area so when we came back to the room the doors were open with no one around! We were not impressed!