- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shrine of St. Charbel
- 3 min drive
- Animal Encounter
- 17 min drive
- Al-Shouf Cedar Nature Reserve
- 40 min drive
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Hammana, Valley View Hotel - Hammana is near theme parks. Shrine of St. Charbel and Our Lady of Zahle and Bekaa are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Menshieh Park.
- Shrine of St. Charbel - 3 min drive
- Animal Encounter - 17 min drive
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Deliverance - 24 min drive
- Menshieh Park - 25 min drive
- Al-Shouf Cedar Nature Reserve - 40 min drive
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kasr El Wadi Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- La Cantina Bar – Theme restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Valley View Hotel - Hammana
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 1 year old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Valley View Hotel Hammana
- Valley View Hammana
- Valley View Hotel Lebanon/Hammana
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Valley View Hotel location is very good with a fantastic view over Hammana and Maten Valley. Negative features of the hotel are: 1-The AC in my room, it did not work. 2- The TV is old type. 3- Laundry very expensive.