- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Passeig de Gracia
- 2 min walk
- Casa Batllo
- 3 min walk
- El Raco de la Moreneta
- 1 min walk
- La Tagliatella
- 1 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is in Barcelona's Eixample neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Passeig de Gracia and La Rambla are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Camp Nou or Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Girona Station is 5 minutes by foot and Passeig de Gracia Station is 6 minutes.
- Passeig de Gracia - 2 min walk
- Casa Batllo - 3 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 8 min walk
- Casa Mila - 9 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 12 min walk
- Girona Station - 5 min walk
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station - 6 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Rumbo Bar & Eatery — 1 min walk
- CRU Restaurant — 1 min walk
- El Raco de la Moreneta - 1 min walk
- La Tagliatella - 1 min walk
- La Paradeta Passeig de Gràcia - 1 min walk
About this property
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 46.10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staffs are helpful, friendly and professional. Great and convenient hotel to stay.