- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hotel Alimara
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Room with Extra Bed
Standard Single Room
Superior Single Room
Junior Single Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Room (with Extra Bed, Children)
About this area
Located in Horta-Guinardo neighbourhood, Hotel Alimara is connected to a shopping centre. Sagrada Familia and Casa Mila are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Park Guell and Montjuic. Enjoy an event or a match at Camp Nou, and consider making time for Parc del Laberint d'Horta—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Mundet Station is 5 minutes by foot and Montbau Station is 10 minutes.
- Parc del Laberint d'Horta - 11 min walk
- Sagrada Familia - 6 min drive
- Park Guell - 6 min drive
- CosmoCaixa - 7 min drive
- Tibidabo Amusement Park - 20 min drive
- Funicular del Tibidabo - 4 min drive
- Mundet Station - 5 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 18 min drive
- SUMMUM — 1 min walk
- La Ronda — 1 min walk
- Ovidio - 9 min walk
- Lels mistos - 9 min walk
- Ginesta - 10 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.87 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15.50 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
No soap, otherwise great. Excellent breakfast, Metro station is right behind property.