Overview of Catalonia Rigoletto Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use
About this area
Near a metro station, Catalonia Rigoletto Hotel is in Barcelona's Les Corts neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Passeig de Gracia and La Rambla are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Rambla del Raval and Barcelona Aquarium. Check out an event or a game at Camp Nou, and consider making time for Barcelona Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Camp Nou - 13 min walk
- Poble Espanyol - 13 min drive
- Placa d'Espanya - 13 min drive
- Casa Mila - 13 min drive
- Passeig de Gracia - 15 min drive
- Funicular del Tibidabo - 6 min drive
- Maria Cristina Station - 6 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 21 min drive
- La Traviata — 1 min walk
- Rad Cafe - 3 min walk
- Starbucks - 3 min walk
- Bar de Farmàcia - 4 min walk
- Forn&coffee Masedy - 6 min walk
About this property
Catalonia Rigoletto Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.87 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 38.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Sad to check out!
Everything was OK. Starting from breakfast (fresh, high quality, plenty of international options). Very friendly, helpful and professional staff. Clean, confortable, quiet, classy, very good WiFi... . Had once the lunch and once the dinner at the hotel's restaurant - felt as at home. Usually people are nice in Barcelona, but it looks like the staff is "more Barcelonaise" then others!