- Omonia Square
- 4 min walk
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens
- 10 min walk
- Hellenic Parliament
- 11 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Omonia Square - 4 min walk
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens - 10 min walk
- Hellenic Parliament - 11 min walk
- Syntagma Square - 11 min walk
- Monastiraki Flea Market - 13 min walk
- Panepistimio Station - 4 min walk
- Athens Thiseio Station - 17 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Olive Garden – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- La Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
- Vergina – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 2 coffee shops/cafés, a snack bar/deli and a rooftop terrace are on-site. All 385 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking bathtubs, and other standard amenities include minibars and LCD TVs.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 16 per person
- 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat