- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Stavros Niarchos Park
- 14 min walk
- Filopappos Hill
- 5 min drive
- Alimos Marina
- 5 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Palaio Faliro, Athens Marriott Hotel is in the business district. Acropolis and Parthenon are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Alimos Marina and Port of Piraeus. Travelling with kids? Consider Athens Planetarium, or check out an event or a game at Panathenaic Stadium.
- Stavros Niarchos Park - 14 min walk
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 5 min drive
- Filopappos Hill - 5 min drive
- Alimos Marina - 5 min drive
- Allou Fun Park - 13 min drive
- Piraeus Railway Station - 12 min drive
- Aghia Skepi Station - 13 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Made in Athens – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Great Room – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- E&O Athens restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Open on selected days.
About this property
Athens Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 50.00 (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Athens Marriott
- Metropolitan Hotel Athens
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I had a good time and staff was very helpful. I would recommend.