Overview of A-Frame #12 - Hocking Hills
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
House, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Logan, this cabin is next to a golf course. Hocking House and Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Happy Trails Horseback Rides and Adventure Golf at Rempel's Grove. Columbus Washboard Factory and Hocking Hills Canopy Tours are also worth visiting.
- Hocking Hills State Park - 4 min drive
- Old Man's Cave - 5 min drive
- Cedar Falls - 7 min drive
- Happy Trails Horseback Rides - 11 min drive
- Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area - 12 min drive
- Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls - 6 min drive
About this property
A-Frame #12 - Hocking Hills
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.