Astoria Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Astoria with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 8 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Astoria hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Astoria Crest Motel is a dog-friendly motel, offering laundry facilities for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Cannery Pier Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a 24-hour fitness center and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel. This hotel offers guests an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Astoria
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Astoria is 67.20 inches
Exploring Astoria with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront and museums, Astoria has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Flavel House Museum and Oregon Film Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Heritage Museum and Columbia River Maritime Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Clatsop County Animal Shelter, The Pet Works, or Echowood Kennel at Chinook Valley Farm.