- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Are Beach
- 3 min walk
- Are Cable Car
- 9 min walk
- VM 6:an
- 10 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Are, Holiday Club Åre is in the city centre and near the beach. Are Ski Resort and Are Bjornen Children's Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Are Beach - 3 min walk
- Are Cable Car - 9 min walk
- VM 6:an - 10 min walk
- Kabinbanan - 11 min walk
- Tottliften - 13 min walk
- Åre Station - 4 min walk
- Ostersund (OSD-Are) - 75 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grow – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- O'Learys – Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Club Åre
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for SEK 250.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: SEK 80 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Club Åre Hotel Are
- Holiday Club Åre Hotel
- Holiday Club Åre Are
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The room and spa area was dirty. Cleaning only every 3 day. This hotel realy needs a facelift.