Overview of Residence Inn Albany Clifton Park
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Clifton Park, Residence Inn Albany Clifton Park is in an area with good shopping. Waterford Historical Museum and Pruyn House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Clifton Common and Round Lake.
- The Edge Halfmoon - 3 min drive
- Round Lake - 6 min drive
- Clifton Park Ice Arena - 10 min drive
- Upstate Concert Hall - 11 min drive
- Falls View Park - 13 min drive
- Schenectady Station - 18 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Harbor House Fish Fry - 1 min walk
- Peddler's - 3 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 5 min walk
- Snack Shack - 7 min walk
- Clifton Park Hotel - 7 min walk
About this property
Residence Inn Albany Clifton Park
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff. But TV kept screwing up. Tech fixed it twice, but still not cool. There are nearby hotels on a par with Residence Inn that are 30-60 dollars cheaper per night. Will have to think hard about booking with Residence Inn again.