- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Westburn Park
- 4 min drive
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
- 4 min drive
- Duchess Jean Tea Room
- 6 min walk
- Rendezvous Cafe
- 13 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Orange Apartments-Kepplestone is located in Aberdeen. Hazlehead Golf Club and Curl Aberdeen are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Codonas Amusement Park and Storybook Glen.
- Westburn Park - 4 min drive
- His Majesty's Theatre - 4 min drive
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary - 4 min drive
- Robert Gordon University - 4 min drive
- Aberdeen Music Hall - 4 min drive
- Aberdeen Station - 5 min drive
- Aberdeen (ABZ) - 11 min drive
- Duchess Jean Tea Room - 6 min walk
- Rendezvous Cafe - 13 min walk
- Oor Wullie's Braw Fish & Chips - 16 min walk
- Coppa - 17 min walk
- Thyme Out - 17 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Orange Apartments-Kepplestone Apartment Aberdeen
- Orange Apartments-Kepplestone Apartment
- Orange Apartments-Kepplestone Aberdeen
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall first rate.
An excellent place to stay - especially if you travel by car as it has underground parking. Many thanks to Vanessa for her help checking in etc and to Kelly at HQ. In my 'initial response' review I said my small gripe (and I did not go to Aberdeen to watch tv) was the ROKU tv system which gave limited options of viewing if you did not want to pay. I still think a simple freeview would be better as it gives a program guide and radio which ROKU does not. I said someone else had left a Netflix profile which I used. I understand this was wrong and that a Netflix subscription is included in each apartment - which mitigates my small gripe quite a bit. This (and most other apartments I have rented) go to great lengths to keep you safe. Yet very few provide oven gloves to stop you burning yourself when you get something hot out of the oven. Would suggest you get some. I got some brilliant ones on ebay that look just like gloves with fingers for about £5. (No I don't make or sell them!)