The room was tiny, more so than the pictures led me to believe. There was a blood stain on the duvet, and the floor and walls were dirty as well. The bed was small and uncomfortable, I’m 5’5” and my feet hung off the end. The window might as well have not even been there, it was drafty and could hear people speaking on the street clear as if I was standing next to them, despite being on the second floor. Absolutely no parking around the hotel even though the website has it listed that there is parking on the side street. Could have been worse for the price and location but definitely wouldn’t recommend.
- Aberdeen Maritime Museum
- 3 min walk
- Provost Ross's House
- 3 min walk
- 1 min walk
- The Locker Room
- 1 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Aberdeen Maritime Museum - 3 min walk
- Provost Ross's House - 3 min walk
- Union Square Shopping Centre - 3 min walk
- Aberdeen Art Gallery - 6 min walk
- Provost Skene's House - 6 min walk
- Aberdeen Station - 2 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ) - 13 min drive
- Wagley's — 1 min walk
- The Locker Room — 1 min walk
- Krakatoa — 2 min walk
- Rox Grill Room — 2 min walk
- Cafe 52 — 3 min walk
About this property
Aberdeen House Hotel
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has express check-out and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free. All 28 rooms offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: GBP 10 for check-in between midnight and 2 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Soprano St Magnus Court Hotel
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free in-room WiFi is limited to 24 hours per day
- WiFi in public areas is free for up to 24 hours per day
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–9 AM: GBP 8.00 per person
- 1 bar
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- bathtub or shower
- flat-screen TV
Nearby things to do
- Theme parks
- Whale watching
I booked this hotel for my son,The room was not clean,room had a terrible smell,Wish i had taken the time to read reviews,I would not have booked it,Its not just a hotel but a hostel,It was so bad my son booked into another hotel,definitely wont be back 😡