Please enter your travel dates.
Club Cityview Suite
Club Waterview Room
Club Cityview Room
Sophisticated resort and spa on Sarasota Bay
Near white-sand beaches
Encompassing 11 acres overlooking a marina, this resort includes a private club on the white-sand beaches of nearby Lido Key; the galleries, shops, and restaurants of St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota are 2 miles away.
Exclusive spa, golf club
The resort's award-winning spa offers about 100 beauty and wellness treatments. The Ritz-Carlton Members Golf Club, designed by Tom Fazio, is just 20 minutes away and accessible via complimentary shuttle.
Feather beds and views
Refined guestrooms in soft colors at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota feature balconies overlooking the city, marina, or Sarasota Bay. All have plush feather beds, Italian-marble bathrooms, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton Members Golf Club, designed by Tom Fazio, offers an 18-hole, par 72 championship course, set on 315 manicured acres.
The spa offers a choice of about 100 health, beauty, and wellness treatments and includes separate women's and men's wellness areas (surcharge), each with a steam room, sauna, and spa tub. The Ritz Kids program (surcharge) provides supervised activities for children ages 5 to 12.
Four miles from the hotel, on the white-sand beaches of Lido Key in Sarasota, the Ritz-Carlton Members Beach Club is a 30,000-square-foot facility with private beach access, a beachside pool, a children's pool, children's programs, and a variety of dining options. Complimentary shuttle service is available to the club.
Meeting and social function space covers 18,000 square feet and a computer station and Internet point are provided. A conference concierge can assist with preparations; audio-visual equipment and high-speed Internet access (surcharge) are also available. A business center has a computer, printing, faxing, and copying (fees may apply).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 20
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 266
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1672
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Jack Dusty Coastal Cuisine and Crafted Cocktails- Sarasota’s most buzzed about new seafood restaurant, lounge, and marketplace is Jack Dusty: Coastal Cuisine & Crafted Cocktails. With an identity all its own, JD serves classic seafood and modern composed-plates, offers a lively bar, prominent cocktail program, and a grab-and-go marketplace, all while celebrating the unprecedented views of sparkling Sarasota Bay.
Beach Club Grill: Situated Gulf-front at The Members Beach Club on Lido Key. Menu features gulf-coast cuisine inspired from cultures ringing the Gulf of Mexico, (including the Yucatan Peninsula) as well as the Florida Keys. Casual bar; sunset terrace also offered.
- Boat launch nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bird watching nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golfing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 69 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.68 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.