Book your room at UNA Hotel Roma
Modern Rome hotel steps from Santa Maria Maggiore
Near Termini Station
This stylish hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Termini rail station and just 0.3 km (0.2 mi) from Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and the Opera Theatre. The Colosseum and Forum are 1.2 km (0.8 mi) away.
Complimentary breakfast is served daily. UNA Hotel Roma also offers a restaurant, room service, 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for a fee.
LCD TVs, comfy pillows
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature LCD TVs with free Sky.IT satellite service. Beds come with a choice of goose-down, kapok, and latex pillows. Bathrooms include makeup/shaving mirrors and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
UNA Hotel Roma
At your hotel
Opened in 2009, UNA Hotel Roma is located in the historic city center, steps from the Termini train/metro station. The Colosseum and Roman Forum are a 15-minute walk or a five-minute metro ride.
The Art Deco-inspired UNA Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available (limited hours). Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge) throughout the hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Number of floors - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 1.50 EUR per 30 minutes surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 1.50 EUR per 30 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1.50 EUR per 30 minutes surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
UNA Hotel Roma has a restaurant on site. Room service during limited hours is available.
The fine print for UNA Hotel Roma
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.