Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Grand Deluxe Room or Twin
- 1 double
- 1 double
5-star Art Deco hotel in Rome (Via Veneto) near Spanish Steps
This luxury hotel is located in Rome (Via Veneto), close to National Gallery of Ancient Art, Spanish Steps, and Villa Borghese. Also nearby are Borghese Gallery and Trevi Fountain.
At Regina Hotel Baglioni, recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions in guestrooms come with satellite channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, double sinks, and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Regina Hotel Baglioni features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 1485 square feet (138 square meters) include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Regina Hotel Baglioni is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 8
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1485
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 138
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Business services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1904
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Double sink
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Brunello Lounge & Restaurant is one of the best city restaurant blending contemporary design and traditional Italian elegance. It is the ideal place to taste wonderful dishes full of Mediterranean flavours created by the internationally acclaimed Chef Luciano Sarzi Sartori.
For breakfast, a coffee or a relaxing tea, guests will find the Caffè Baglioni in the hotel’s welcoming Lobby, warmed by an elegant fireplace.
Fitness and sauna are available on complimentary basis.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Regina Hotel Baglioni is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.