Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Duplex Junior Suite
- One King Bed
Historic hotel on Rome’s Piazza della Repubblica
A regal showcase of Neo Classical architecture, this Rome hotel is located directly on the Piazza della Repubblica across from the Repubblica Metro station.
The bubbly flows over ancient ruins, while other modern offerings include a business center, concierge, rooftop pool, garden, and ground-floor bistro.
The guestrooms of the Exedra, A Boscolo Luxury Hotel has high ceilings which top an infusion of floral-brocades, crocodile leathers and marble; all have minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 October to 30 April:
- Swimming pool
Built in 1900, the hotel's piazza sets the stage for a stately white marble palazzo. The pet-friendly Exedra, A Boscolo Luxury Hotel has multiple bars and a rooftop garden and pool that's open all day.
The hotel's Exedra Wellness Spa offers a variety of treatments, including chromotherapy, revitalizing and purifying herbal teas, massages, and other treatments. Sauna, steam baths, solarium, and spa tubs are also available, and the spa is connected to the rooftop pool, which offers stunning city views, by a glass elevator.
Services include luggage storage, message service, sightseeing arrangements, and airport transportation (surcharge). Meeting rooms can accommodate up to 250 guests. Smoking is not allowed at this hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Translation services
- Currency exchange
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Number of floors - 5
- Tour assistance
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- One meeting/conference room
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Year Built 1900
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Voice mail
- Bathroom phone
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
La Frusta - Designed by Adam Tihany, this restaurant combines historical, Eternal-City ambience with 21st-century vibrancy and style.
Tazio - Decorated with candid snapshots of Tazio Secchiamoli, the forefather of paparazzi photography, this restaurant and bar opens out to the Piazza della Repubblica.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.