Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - All inclusive
- 1 king
- 2 queen
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - All inclusive
Next to dolphin-encounter park, in Puerto Plata
On the beach
Less than 4 km (2 miles) from Puerto Plata and overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea, this all-inclusive resort has 11 pools, 2 beaches, and 2 full-service spas.
Resembling a seaside village with villas dotting the steep slope, Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort offers 9 restaurants, a children's club, nightly entertainment, swim-up bars, and an underground nightclub.
Accommodations at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort offer marble floors, air conditioning, ceiling fans, hair dryers, in-room safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Access to onsite golf course
- Golf green fees
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Access to onsite clubs
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Scuba-diving certification
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Offsite tours
Dazzlingly pink and white between green tropical mountains and the turquoise-and-blue Atlantic Ocean, the resort resembles a contemporary seaside village. Terraces built into the mountainside down to the sea naturally separate activities from tranquil havens.
The 468-room Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort welcomes guests into a marble lobby under a massive wood dome. Lodging buildings are scattered on the natural contours of a steep mountainside that features numerous stairways and steep paths.
Facilities include an air-conditioned children's club and a theater where nightly shows are presented. The spa features a fitness center with private lockers, an outdoor bamboo shower, 2 cabanas, a lounge, and a garden. Massages, manicures, and salon services are available.
- Swimming pool - children's
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Swim-up bar
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Valet parking
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 11
- Total number of rooms - 468
- Children's club
- On private beach
- Golf course on site
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Voice mail
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Pearl - Buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
El Pilon - Traditional Dominican cuisine.
Moomtaz - Indian cuisine.
Rodizio - A la carte Brazilian cuisine. Reservations required.
From the mountaintop down to a long beach on a large bay, 11 pools on various levels offer swim-up bars (one in a cool grotto), cool-water spas, spa treatments, and salon services, adults-only peace-and-quiet, and family activities. Between the oceanfront pool complex and the beach, an expansive sand terrace provides sun, shade, hammocks, a volleyball court, and ample room for enjoying the tropical sun.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply. Spanish and merengue lessons are also available.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Basketball on site
The resort offers a spa that features seven treatment rooms; a hair salon; two massage pedicure chairs; two manicure stations; a fitness center; men's and women's dressing rooms with steam baths, spa tubs, and private lockers; two outdoor cabanas; an outdoor bamboo shower; swimming pool; and a 10-person outdoor spa tub. Herbal tea, smoothies, juices, bottled water, and light snacks are available in the relaxation lounge and in the impressive, Asian-inspired garden. Spa services are not included in all-inclusive plan.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to couples
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 12 per hour (rates may vary)
V.I.P. Welcome Party
Book any room or rate category and receive an invitation to the resort's V.I.P. Welcome Party on Sunday evening and enjoy the following complimentary benefits:
- V.I.P. Welcome Party dinner featuring international cuisine and drinks
- V.I.P. Welcome Party live entertainment, fantastic performances, a live band, and dancing
- V.I.P. Welcome Party fireworks extravaganza
V.I.P. Beach Access
Book any room or rate category and receive the following benefits:
- Access to an exclusive area of the resort's V.I.P. beach
- Use of the resort's beachside whirlpools
- Use of beachside sun loungers
- Beachside food and beverage service