Availability: Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
High Level eco-friendly hotel with 2 indoor swimming pools
Situated in High Level, this eco-friendly hotel is close to R.E. Walter Memorial Aquatic Centre, Mackenzie Crossroads Museum and Visitors Centre, and Fox Haven Golf Course.
In addition to 2 indoor swimming pools, Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort Amenities
Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort features a water park, 2 indoor swimming pools, a waterslide, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2010.
Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Water park
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- MP3 docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a water park and a waterslide. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: CAD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.