Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Planten un Blomen SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Landmark tower block by Planten un Blomen gardens.
Just steps away from Planten un Blomen botanical gardens, the Radisson Blu Hotel sits in the heart of Hamburg, just a short walk from the Hamburg Messe International Exhibition Centre and retail experience of Jungfernstieg Boulevard.
Restaurant, bar, and lounge
Radisson Blu Hotel offers a restaurant and bar. Business services include 26,061 square feet (2,422 square meters) of meeting space. The Health&Sport Botanical Spa offers a variety of services and a nightclub is on site.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at the Radisson Blu Hotel offer magnificent city views and include LCD satellite television, minibar, and complimentary WiFi access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel Amenities
The hotel features a sauna and a solarium. Massage treatments are available at the Botanical Spa, and there is a juice bar and an outdoor south-facing terrace which opens in the summer. Guests can exercise any time at the 24-hour fitness facility. Business amenities include 15 meeting/conference rooms offer 26,061 square feet (2,422 square meters) of space, secretarial services, and a 24-hour business center. There is also a computer station for guest use and garage parking is available for a fee. The Room is an onsite lifestyle and entertainment lounge, featuring club nights Thursday and Saturday evenings. Guests traveling with children will find babysitting/ child care (surcharge) an added convenience.
Pets and service animals are welcome; certain restrictions and fees may apply.
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 556
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 27
- Meeting rooms
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 26061
- Conference space size (meters) - 2422
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1973
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Filini Restaurant & Bar - Refined Italian dining at this stylish restaurant and bar serving buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The bar also offers lighter fare and drinks, allowing guests a place to mingle and relax by the fireplace.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Health&Sport Botanical Spa area offers a 24-hour fitness center, sauna, steam bath, 3 treatment rooms, and a relaxation room. Guests can book beauty treatments and massages. The Spa's sun roof patio offers excellent views of the Planten un Blomen park.
Additional services include manicures and pedicures, ayurvedic treatments, facial treatments, body scrubs, aromatherapy, and hot stone and Swedish massages.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Radisson Blu Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For further information contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation or ask the hotel upon check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10,00 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 10,00 one-time cleaning fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.