Availability: Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown
Please enter your travel dates.
Grand Rapids eco-friendly hotel near Gerald R. Ford Museum
Situated in Grand Rapids, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Gerald R. Ford Museum, Public Museum of Grand Rapids, and Grand Rapids Art Museum. Also nearby are Grand Rapids Children's Museum and John Ball Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Pearl Street Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Lodging Michigan thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.